Monday, January 24, 2011

Days 5 and 6--Weekend from Hell

I don't even want to post today.  The weekend sucked.  Thankfully, D was home all weekend and really took over.  Good thing, too.  The Baby was such a grouch that I was THIS CLOSE to selling him to the highest bidder.  I was so frustrated that all of my/our hard work is having zero effect whatsoever.  He is back to fighting naps like it's the battle of Armageddon, and then will only sleep for a half hour or so.  Saturday he went more than 3 hours without a nap, but with big tired eyes that kept drooping.  We'd put him down, and he'd jump awake and start screaming.
I just pray that this week is better, D is on call and may not be around very much, even during the evenings or at night.
This is enough to make me want to get my tubes tied.

No comments:

Post a Comment