Yesterday was another bad day, with much in the way of a grumpy baby who wouldn't sleep. But I think I've figured it out. He's stopped nursing. He'll eat for a few minutes and then start goofing off, even though there's plenty of milk still in there. He'll take a bottle, though. So I think he's done nursing. Whatevs. Yesterday was so awful and he only slept in 1/2 hour increments that I'm totally at peace with weaning him if it means he's got a full tummy.
He woke up 2 times in the middle of the night, at 2 and 5, and then wouldn't go back to sleep, so in our bed he went. I guess we've taken some steps backward and need to start again. Persistence is the key, right??
This morning I dropped his 7 a.m. feeding and gave him a bottle. At 8:30, after 20 minutes of fighting, he went down and slept until 10:15. Whew. I'm just glad D is here this weekend to help out. I guess I won't try to sell Baby on Ebay, after all. *wink wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment