Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 8-Working hard

Yesterday was interesting.  He went down for his naps fine, but then would wake up an hour later.  Now, when I say Baby went down, I mean I rocked him for about 10 minutes and he went sleepy and dozy into his crib.  However, none of these naps were really good, long naps, so my fears for bedtime were becoming more and more intense.
Then, weirdly, we did our bedtime routine and down he went pretty quick.  We even hit the hay early, thinking he'd be awake around midnight.  So imagine my surprise when I woke up around 3:15 and the baby was still asleep!   He woke up about 15 minutes later, not screaming, but chastising his mobile very loudly.  So I went in and he looked at me like, "It's about time, woman!"  And he ate.  Then he wouldn't go back to sleep for another half hour.  So that was a little obnoxious, but he finally got sleepy and heavy eyed just after 4:15 and didn't wake up until 7.  Yay!
I'm so glad we are finally making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment