Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Randumb Thoughts

I know, I know, I'm still writing about that dumb wedding two months ago. It was worth it, I'll admit it. A lot of stress, but fun. I'll still ask my chitlin's to elope, though.

Let's see, married life is most bodacious. Lots of bills, but it's worth it! School starts in two weeks, and for the first time I'll be paying for it by my own self. Well, Darren and I will be. Whoa Nelly, almost nine hundred buckaroos for one semester, not too mention books. I will find a way!

I wish I made more than minimum wage, even if it's the new minimum wage. Receptionists in California get paid around 15-20 bucks an hour. The kids at McDonalds get paid more than me!!!

Good thing I like my job. ;)

Have I mentioned how awesome being married is? It's excellent.

We just got our television set up by our landlord, after two months of waiting; Dish satellite. Far too many channels, thanks, though I do like my What Not To Wear. We're going to sign ourselves up for it and see if they pick us because:

I have all the same clothes, and not very many clothes;
Darren wears shorts, t-shirts with hole in them, and hats;
And neither of us know Chanel from Shopko.
And we both need clothes.

Yup.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment