I have had a very hard time motivating myself this particular semester. I mean, really. It just feels like a pointless, money wasting endeavor designed solely to deprived young adults of their best years by trapping them in stuffy old buildings and forcing useless information down their throats with overpriced, over large textbooks. *gasp for breath*
Yes, I have had an issue with school. And having three classes from the same teacher? Not so great. Tough keeping each of them track. It's not that brainy, I'll admit. But...booooring!!!
The bright spot???
Darren.
Yes, we're still in that sickly sweet, "no, I love YOU more" stage of our marriage, but psha, who cares? He takes such good care of me. And he works so hard. How lucky am I, to have a guy that works so much to provide for his family??? Woo!!!
Let's see....oh! Thanksgiving! What a great holiday. Hang out with family, no school, and get away from same old, same old schedule. But believe it or not, the one Thanksgiving day I won't be spending with my family is the one where Momma Jones makes the WHOLE turkey. She's never done that before! And I'm-a miss it!!! But I'll get pumpkin pie, and that's just fine with me.
Rumor has it that Darren's family doesn't have pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving! Oh, the horror!! Where will I get my pumpkin fix?!?! Momma Jones, if you're reading this...*wink wink*.
I will update you, gentle reader, on the Thanksgiving potential fiasco. Happy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the horror would be eating gourd pie!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure there will be pumpking pie, but there may only be 1 or 2 out of the 30+ pies.
Look forward to seeing you then!
~Stacee