Just a quicky. I wanted to truly express how happy I am that school is over.
BOOGY TIME!!!
We are done, it's over, and we graduate tomorrow! Everything is starting to line up and we are almost packed and ready to get on the road to our new lives in Wyoming.
I never have to go to school ever again. Did you ever think this day would come? I sure didn't. But it has come, we passed our classes, and we just have to make it through this weekend.
Oh. Eggbert update. The heartbeat was a healthy 154 at the doctor's on Monday, but because of moving and insurance and all that other stupid stuff we won't be able to go to the doc again until probably mid June. So anyone who wants to know the gender has to wait that long. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment