Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm getting married

So I don't actually think anyone will read this. But it feels good to write it down.

I'm getting married!!! June 13!!!

Let the stress begin. I knew it would be stressful, but I really had no idea that planning a wedding would be this intense. Nor did I realize how crazy it would be trying to make everyone involved happy with the decisions I'm trying to make.

But at least we have a place to have the ceremony (Salt Lake Temple) and the reception (Wight House, Bountiful). So yay!

The next big things we're working on is a photographer. I found one I like, but the parents found out about others and now my job is to call everyone and find the best deal I can find. Then call the parents, who will call the photographer, who will ask for a deposit...etc etc etc...

It's one crazy game of phone tag. I'll be shocked if we don't go over minutes every month until the wedding, what with all the calls I've been making, even in the past week.

Then the dress. I shall order it Monday. Get it by Easter, and have Grandma alter it hopefully by the end of May.

Crazy!!!

But hey, that's what weddings are. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment