Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm still here!

I know, I know, it's been a while, and this isn't even a real live, long post or anything.

Here is my vow to you.  I will, from now on, write in this blog at least one time a week.

When I get a new camera, I will post new pictures of my "no-longer-a-baby" for your enjoyment.


Here's what T is doing now:

Talking.  A lot.  I can't get him to shut up.  I have no idea what he's saying most of the time, but he's very passionate about it.  He has about a 30 word vocabulary of recognizable words.

Mom, Daddy, beep beep, truck, bye bye, hi, hello, no, story, bubby (that's his blue bunny and favorite toy), car, Gogo (the dog), good girl, come, sit, eat, up, down, "I'm stuck," (that's the story of his life), food, gilk (milk), water, drink, cookie, cracker, banana, strawberry, baby, Nana, Grandma, Grandpa, Gramps, "Go get it," ball,  and a couple more that I can't think of.

He also climbs, jumps off the ground and is super sweet to things that are smaller than him.  Most of the time.  He's going through a phase of "kick the dog" right now, but babies and other tiny things are fascinating and he's usually gentle.

He also loves animals.  Horses are a little scary to him, but every other animal he sees he wants to hug.

We're still working on the night terrors and getting him to sleep better at night, though I've come to resign myself to never sleeping again.

Work is going well for D, and I'm looking for a part time job right now.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment