Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just Dance!!

I have officially found the workout of champions!
First, an introduction to Natalee's normal workouts:
...
I'm...doing the hundred push-ups challenge. www.hundredpushups.com
This website is pretty fun, I feel myself getting stronger and stronger, with only about 10 minutes a day, 3 days a week.
Other than that, though, I hate exercise. It is not fun, not at all. Imagine my surprise when I found this.

My family, more specifically, my sister, introduced me to this amazing game for the Wii.

It's called, "Just Dance," and it's pretty standard. You hold the Wiimote in one hand, and you have to mimic the moves that the screen does. It's reminiscent of DDR, but not quite as hard, in my opinion.

Anyway, it has a great selection of music, from seventies, eighties, and even bands the young folks of the generation would recognize; Katy Perry, etc.

And let me tell you, we played that game in my parents' basement for probably 2 hours before we all collapsed in sweaty, rubbery heaps.
I still hurt the next day, but if we'd had time I totally would have played it again. It's hilarious to play, and watch, and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment