Sunday, December 6, 2009

Six Months!!

Six months since the wedding, or as of December 13 it'll have been six months. I'm an old, boring, married person now. And in four months we'll graduate and start the next phase of our lives. Whoa. And look at that! We're so gross with each other, even after all this time!





We should not be allowed in public. Does the nasty newlywed phase wear off? I mean, we make me sick!!

heh heh, so we're starting an exercise program as of tomorrow. I don't know how well it will work, though, since I'm the laziest person on the planet. But, you know, we'll have to see. Sit ups, push ups; Darren has been very thorough in his planning of our exercise. He's the one who had to do it, though. He's the athlete.

Maybe in a few months we'll both be sleeker and ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment